Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We really do have furniture. I swears.

So, it's been a while since my initial house update. Which may or may not have left you wondering if we have been living in the bleak, snowy, frigid, tundra sans furniture since then. Though, we probably should have gone on a painting spree before completely moving in, we like to do things the hard way here. As evidenced by my recent iPhone debacle. Learn from my mistakes. Back up your files kids. Like, now.

So, now that that's out of the way, let's go on a tour of the house!

We were all so happy to be reunited with our couch *sigh*. Mom, please don't say anything about how much dust is on my television.

Yes, that is the grill on the four season porch. Otherwise, it would be under 40+ inches of snow. The, um, maze of boxes is not usually there.....
 
You may be asking yourself, " How come no one bothered to tidy up the kitchen?" Mostly, because I'm not staging my home for Better Homes and Gardens. Oh and also, I'm lazy.

I know, the paint and curtains clash. We're still working on that situation.

This is the guest room that we've turned into a walk-in closet for both of us.

What was that you were saying, Stephen? Oh, that you have JUST AS MANY clothes as I do? Yeah, I know.

Our office is messy and unorganized but it's full of Nittany Lion pride. At least we have our priorities straight.

Master bath. Shower curtain hand made by Sue K.

If you've found a dog bed in almost every photo, you WIN! I think it's clear who runs the show here.


There are lots of things to bark at here.

The guest bedroom in the lower level of the house. You'll even have your own bathroom when you stay with us. Very exciting stuff.

And your own T.V. Clothes drying rack is optional.



"Hey, Mom. I'm now going to stare at you until you feed me."
This goes on for about two hours or so. Sometimes I cave. I mean, wouldn't you?

Stay tuned for future posts! I'm off to put on six more sweaters.


2 comments:

  1. Looking great, Alicia! I can't wait to come visit you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great house and I can't wait to come out and visit again!

    ReplyDelete