Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New House photos

These photos are long overdue but I've sort of been busy. You know, unpacking boxes, looking for a job, shoveling 12+ inches of snow in sub zero temperatures. OK, that last one was a lie. I actually watched Stephen snow blow the driveway from the comfort of our couch. But I told him he did a really good job. Cause I'm a supportive wife like that. So, without further ado, enjoy!
Kitchen [duh]


Looking from living room into dining room/kitchen. Sliding doors go to three season porch. And our realtor's heine.

The lovely Kali, our realtor's dog, in the living room.

Entryway with stairs up to the first floor.

Master bath.

Master Bedroom with horrid weed border.

Second bedroom which will become a closet. Another lovely border/paint selection.

Another view of the living room. Do you want to puke from the overwhelming amount of mustard colored walls yet? I do.
Office.

Hallway to lower level and garage.

Media room which we will primarily use as a guest room.





As you can probably imagine, the very first thing we are going to do is paint. Every. Single. Wall. No seriously. I don't think these photos do the mustard color justice. It's terrible, unless of course mustard is your thing [if that's the case, I'm not sure we should be friends] And it is on every wall on the first floor with the exception of the bedrooms and the bathroom. Thank goodness for small favors.

Here are a few shots of the outside:
Three season porch off of the kitchen.

I can't wait to use our deck. In July. When the snow is replaced by mosquitoes. How could you not want to live here?!

Yoda's snow outfit.

Backyard. Which we DO NOT need a riding mower for. Ahem. You know who you are.

The master bedroom is over the garage. In case you want to throw snowballs at our window.
Alrighty, back to work.....

xo

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Hooray. I love yellow and I hate those walls, so you are doing the right thing. Hopefully I get a chance to road trip this summer and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm totally coming over and throwing snow balls at your bedroom window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place looks huge! My favorite part is Yoda's outfit. And the mustard walls. :-) They are pretty bad, but it's just paint! I wish we lived close and we could help you paint. I can't wait to see it after you make it your own. Hopefully, we can plan a visit when there isn't snow. When is that exactly?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole - You are welcome anytime! We'll let you know when the snow starts to melt, so around May or June;-)

    Kim - i am holding you to that!!!

    Aimee - we would love to be a stop on your road trip!

    ReplyDelete